We’re hiring a Growth Manager in Columbus, OH
- Performance Analysis: Track and monitor performance of assigned marketing initiatives and channels. Partner with Engineering to create and maintain automated performance dashboards as needed.
- Insight Generation & Optimization Recommendation: Conduct ad-hoc analyses to uncover new insights and make recommendations on how to improve business performance; leverage various analytical and statistical approaches to deepen the quality of insights.
- Design Experiments: Partner with the initiative owner to design and deploy testing iterations designed to continuously improve business results. Actively contribute to marketing planning and execution.
- Funnel Conversion: Partner with creative and product teams to continuously test and optimize email/push/SMS “nurturing” communication to customers and prospects to optimize performance at each step of the funnel.
- Competitive Benchmarking: Research and capture competitive activity in assigned channels. Communicate insights and recommendations to the broader team.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or another business-related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Analytical mindset; highly proficient in SQL, Excel, and statistical analysis methods
- Experience with R, Tableau and/or HTML skills (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with experiment design and A/B test analysis across multiple KPIs
- Experience with ad management and tracking platforms, such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook preferred. Previous experience with a marketing automation platform (eg, Marketo, Braze, LeanPlum, Eloqua) a plus
- Experience analyzing email/push notification programs, and combining send/open metrics with internal financial metrics
- Superior problem solver with the ability to independently identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Experience communicating analyses and fielding questions from executive team members
- Embraces Root’s values and excited to be a part of our dynamic culture; has a ‘do-what-it-takes’ attitude toward driving for results in a fast-paced work environment
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
- Android Telematics Engineer
- Director of Engineering - Mobile Telematics
- Engineering Lead
- Information Security Engineer
- iOS Telematics Engineer
- Manual QA Specialist
- Mid-Level Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Claims Auto Damage Appraiser - Level One
- Claims Auto Damage Appraiser - Level Two
- Claims Auto Damage Supervisor
- Claims Liability Examiner - Level One
- Claims Liability Manager
- Data Analyst, Pricing
- Data Scientist
- Data Scientist, Telematics
- Insurance Pricing Auditor
- NLP Data Scientist
If you’d like to be a part of what we are building but don’t see an opening that suits you, email us at [email protected]inroot.com.