What you'll do.
- Lead a highly motivated and high-achieving regional Sales team, including hiring, training, mentoring, and leadership
- Develop and operationalize sales processes, from lead to close
- Develop and implement the best and most effective processes, tools, and motivational activities to support sales activities that are rooted in solid, repeatable practices
- Hold people responsible for performance, define and manage the monthly and quarterly sales objectives and build internal metrics to bring detailed visibility to sales performance
- Measure and manage the pipeline, and provide accurate ongoing forecasts
- Drive sales cycles for critical wins, successfully uncover problems, present solutions, manage the sales cycle, and close deals in important and high-visibility transactions
- Work with Marketing to set the vision and execution of demand generation activities
- Own commercial agreements with customers, including evolution of terms and negotiation processes
- Work closely with Partnerships to define and expand channel partner program
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders - operations, customer growth (high adoption/expansion), marketing (demand generation), solutions architects, legal/finance (contracts)
What we're looking for.
- 15+ years experience in SaaS Sales
- Bachelor’s degree. Master's degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Experience running a regional SaaS sales/BD team across North America
- Track record of delivering sales pipeline and customer growth with Enterprise customers
- Experience in B2B and SaaS/subscription selling, focused on collaboration
- Experience building and leading regional teams
- Experience managing executive-level relationships at the C-level
Get In Touch
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
At Root, we judge people based on the merit of their work, not who they are. If you are passionate about what this role entails and solving real problems, we encourage you to apply. We want to learn about you and what you can add to our team.
Who we are
We’re harnessing the power of technology to revolutionize insurance. Using machine learning and mobile telematic platforms, we’ve built one of the most innovative FinTech companies in the world. And we’re just getting started.
What draws people to Root
Our success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our products are only as good as the people building and promoting them. We want individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and an analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy—for assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless. Impact—by challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business. Collaboration—we encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn. People—we are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.
3 open positions
6 open positions
4 open positions
14 open positions
Customer Service & Sales
1 open position
9 open positions
7 open positions
13 open positions
3 open positions
11 open positions
Research & Development
Business Dev & Strategy
3 open positions
Corporate Dev & Strategy
Don’t see your job?
Send your resume and what you’d love to do to firstname.lastname@example.org.