What you'll do:
- Build and support distribution relationships with 50+ partners that can promote Root’s message and grow customers
- Support the Partnerships team in the acquisition, onboarding, and servicing of standard partners of all types (for example, media buyers, dealerships, consumer apps, etc)
- Cultivate relationships with partners and work to optimize their traffic
- Conduct test and learn activities with unproven partners and build recommendations and implementation plans based on results
- Act as the key contact for Partner questions and answers in a timely manner, monitoring the Platform communication channels
- Lead the establishment of partner goals in alignment with Partnerships team KPI objectives and drive partner performance toward those goals
- Solves partner issues and escalates when no predetermined solution is available
What we're looking for:
- Highly responsive individual capable of juggling multiple partners, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent track record of handling multiple accounts, growing accounts by developing strong relationships with clients, understanding their business objectives and recommending the best strategies for implementing solutions
- Experience working with marketing partners preferred
- 2+ years of account management experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong project management, time management and prioritization skills. You don’t let things slip.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up like environment
Get In Touch
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
At Root, we judge people based on the merit of their work, not who they are. If you are passionate about what this role entails and solving real problems, we encourage you to apply. We want to learn about you and what you can add to our team.
Who we are
We’re harnessing the power of technology to revolutionize insurance. Using machine learning and mobile telematic platforms, we’ve built one of the most innovative FinTech companies in the world. And we’re just getting started.
What draws people to Root
Our success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our products are only as good as the people building and promoting them. We want individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and an analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy—for assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless. Impact—by challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business. Collaboration—we encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn. People—we are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.
3 open positions
6 open positions
4 open positions
12 open positions
Customer Service & Sales
8 open positions
5 open positions
11 open positions
3 open positions
10 open positions
Research & Development
Business Dev & Strategy
1 open position
Corporate Dev & Strategy
Don’t see your job?
Send your resume and what you’d love to do to firstname.lastname@example.org.