What You'll Be Doing
- Partner with finance and accounting teams to manage, track, and forecast marketing / creative team budgets, while strengthening processes, leveraging technology, and optimizing Marketing’s financial management capabilities; offering marketers financial visibility & insights they need to make real-time investment decisions
- Manage marketing contract & vendor, utilization & expenditures. Develop process to ensure contract renewals are fully reviewed and negotiated as required. Drive forward-looking, multi-year contract / vendor roadmap in partnership with procurement
- Ensure marketing compliance regulations are met & advertising logs are maintained
- Support team in communicating campaign performance and recommendations to leadership; partner with marketing analysts, campaign and creative leads, and consumer insights to synthesize findings into a cohesive story.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of proven experience in a detail-oriented role; experience managing a budget strongly preferred
- Experience with marketing technology platforms (e.g., marketing automation, digital asset management, customer data platform, work management, multi-touch attribution, etc)
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with a collaborative mindset and a positive attitude
- Strategic-thinker who can work independently with exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Comfortable with the use of Microsoft Office and Google software, especially Excel/Google Sheets
- Maintains a do-what-it-takes attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment
Get In Touch
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
At Root, we judge people based on the merit of their work, not who they are. If you are passionate about what this role entails and solving real problems, we encourage you to apply. We want to learn about you and what you can add to our team.
Who we are
We’re harnessing the power of technology to revolutionize insurance. Using machine learning and mobile telematic platforms, we’ve built one of the most innovative FinTech companies in the world. And we’re just getting started.
What draws people to Root
Our success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our products are only as good as the people building and promoting them. We want individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and an analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy—for assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless. Impact—by challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business. Collaboration—we encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn. People—we are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.
3 open positions
6 open positions
4 open positions
12 open positions
Customer Service & Sales
8 open positions
5 open positions
11 open positions
3 open positions
10 open positions
Research & Development
Business Dev & Strategy
1 open position
Corporate Dev & Strategy
Don’t see your job?
Send your resume and what you’d love to do to email@example.com.