We’re hiring a Director of Product Management in Columbus, OH
- Work with VP of Product and your direct team of product managers to build and maintain a roadmap for your areas of responsibility.
- Maintain roadmap alignment with company strategic initiatives.
- Partner with leadership team to achieve organizational buy in on key product efforts.
- Identify process and organizational bottlenecks and leverage these opportunities to constantly improve efficiency.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition and leverage that expertise to drive product innovation and capture market opportunities.
Desired Qualifications, Skills, and Mindset
- MBA Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or another quantitative field
- 6+ years of business/professional experience; 4+ years of product experience
- Exceptional leadership skills; naturally collaborative and able to work directly with a team as well as cross functionally without direct managerial authority.
- Product domain expertise spanning the customer discovery, planning, and product development process; deep understanding of customer-centric product practices; ability to mentor and develop expertise in others.
- Strong technology background, including understanding of technical capabilities on mobile and web platforms.
- Highly analytical; excel at leveraging customer research and analytics to drive product decisions.
- Superior problem-solving skills with ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Detail oriented; ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Roll-up-the sleeves work ethic and “do-what-it takes” attitude to efficiently execute and drive for results in a fast-pace work environment.
- Proven ability to thrive in a results-driven, fast-pace work environment.
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
- Android Telematics Engineer
- Director of Engineering - Mobile Telematics
- Engineering Lead
- Information Security Engineer
- iOS Telematics Engineer
- Manual QA Specialist
- Mid-Level Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Claims Auto Damage Appraiser - Level One
- Claims Auto Damage Appraiser - Level Two
- Claims Auto Damage Supervisor
- Claims Liability Examiner - Level One
- Claims Liability Manager
- Data Analyst, Pricing
- Data Scientist
- Data Scientist, Telematics
- Insurance Pricing Auditor
- NLP Data Scientist
If you’d like to be a part of what we are building but don’t see an opening that suits you, email us at [email protected].