Root is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support two Digital Acquisitions teams (Paid Search and Demand Generation) with planning and execution. In this role, you will support the team by planning, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns that help Root achieve aggressive growth goals. The ideal candidate is strategic, detailed-oriented, and excited to drive work that supports an aggressively growing Marketing organization.
Reports to: Sr Manager, Demand Generation
What you'll be doing.
- Plan, launch, and monitor all facets of digital marketing campaigns (strategy, bids, creatives, landing pages, audiences, targeting, etc.)
- Focus on Search with experience in Demand Generation (display, video, paid social)
- Analyze and report out on regular channel performance and ad-hoc initiatives
- Surface new opportunities for testing and coordinate within the team to plan, execute, and monitor tests for continuous optimization
- Partner with creative team to plan creative testing and required assets
- Produce project plans / summaries and socialize work with relevant stakeholders
- Perform regular account audits around keyword coverage, creative performance, etc.
- Help to push the program towards growth and automation
What we're looking for.
- 0-1 years of proven experience in a digital marketing role, including hands-on experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, etc.
- Comfortable with Google Drive software, especially Google Sheets and Slides
- Intermediate excel skills preferred, SQL experience is a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and drive to ensure process consistency
- Performance-minded and experience optimizing campaigns to strict KPIs
- Works independently with excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with a collaborative mindset and positive attitude
- Maintains a do-what-it-takes attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment
- Self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic to bring impactful ideas to the team
Get In Touch
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
At Root, we judge people based on the merit of their work, not who they are. If you are passionate about what this role entails and solving real problems, we encourage you to apply. We want to learn about you and what you can add to our team.
Who we are
We’re harnessing the power of technology to revolutionize insurance. Using machine learning and mobile telematic platforms, we’ve built one of the most innovative FinTech companies in the world. And we’re just getting started.
What draws people to Root
Our success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our products are only as good as the people building and promoting them. We want individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and an analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy—for assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless. Impact—by challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business. Collaboration—we encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn. People—we are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.
1 open position
4 open positions
3 open positions
Customer Service & Sales
2 open positions
7 open positions
30 open positions
4 open positions
Research & Development
Corporate Dev & Strategy
1 open position
Don’t see your job?
Send your resume and what you’d love to do to firstname.lastname@example.org.