The Senior Workday Lead Analyst will be primarily responsible for driving the People tech stack strategy and overseeing the operation process of HR process deployment while driving towards the identified business goals and metrics.
This role requires an experienced consultant who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization, lead others, drive results, proactively identify, and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions
What you’ll be doing.
- The successful candidate will provide technical solutions for our Workday platform and ensuring internal stakeholder satisfaction.
- You will also be responsible for recommending and instituting business analysis best practices, tools, and methodology towards standardization.
- Lead workstreams for single module deployments in Workday HCM (such as Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Recruiting, Talent and Performance, Advanced Comp, Payroll)
- Lead and or participate in optimization projects to help business users realize the full potential of Workday.
- Serve as an advisor to other Workday post-production engagements in accordance with your areas of expertise.
- Build consensus around business processes and design.
What we are looking for.
- 6 years of Project or Production Support experience with Human Resource Information System.
- 4 years of Workday HCM configuration and business process experience in three or more of the following: Recruiting, Compensation and Advanced Compensation, Talent and Performance, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence or Learning.
- 2 years of Workday Configurable Security and Custom Report Design and Development
- Experience serving as a workstream lead on HCM implementations or optimization engagements, from design to deployment.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Excel, Word, Visio, and Power point.
Get In Touch
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
At Root, we judge people based on the merit of their work, not who they are. If you are passionate about what this role entails and solving real problems, we encourage you to apply. We want to learn about you and what you can add to our team.
Who we are
We’re harnessing the power of technology to revolutionize insurance. Using machine learning and mobile telematic platforms, we’ve built one of the most innovative FinTech companies in the world. And we’re just getting started.
What draws people to Root
Our success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our products are only as good as the people building and promoting them. We want individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and an analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy—for assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless. Impact—by challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business. Collaboration—we encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn. People—we are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.
1 open position
Customer Service & Sales
2 open positions
1 open position
3 open positions
Research & Development
Corporate Dev & Strategy
Don’t see your job?
Send your resume and what you’d love to do to firstname.lastname@example.org.