The engineering team at Root strives to be one of the most transformative engineering teams ever. We’re changing the way an industry works by leveraging technology and data to build the best products possible. Even with our significant growth, we operate in small teams that are given ownership over projects and results. We’ve found that the people closest to the problems are the best at solving them.
We're scaling rapidly, and we recently launched a $6B IPO:
We're leveraging Workday as an enterprise platform to supplement our continued growth as a technology company. This requires ongoing maintenance as we continue to grow, as well as requiring customization of the platform to fit Root’s business processes. These customizations will straddle architecture and day to day maintenance needs. We're searching for a Senior Workday Analyst to focus on incremental improvements, technical enhancements, and maintenance requests from the business as we deploy Workday.
As that Senior Analyst, you will serve as a conduit between our People team and the Technical Program Manager for our Workday tenant, helping us elevate projects that require sophistication across platforms and multiple stakeholders, while also addressing questions and problems that arise from daily transactions. You will be able to troubleshoot any issues with business processes, integrations, or security issues within the HRIS (and any financial modules added). As the analyst, you will be able to help with enhancements, as well as the Performance, Advanced Compensation, and Expenses features that will also need to be implemented.
This person will help supplement our Growth Systems Analyst, HRIS team, and Identity Specialist, assisting with any integration points such as provisioning and messaging in our Workday Deployment plans. This is a full time role in our organization that will provide continued support for Workday and the many intersections of related technology even after deployment.
What You'll be Doing:
- Monitor and troubleshoot existing integrations
- Educate functional teams including HRIS team on changes in Workday biannual releases
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Workday (must have domain security, business process creation edit, and advanced report writer/dashboard expertise)
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of system functions, processes and capabilities
- Provide training on Workday functionality
- Perform system audits to ensure efficiency of business processes
- Manage and set up system security policies and profiles and ensure compliance
- Provide support for Workday, including researching and resolving complex problems, unexpected results, or flaws
- Execute routine uploads into Workday
- Maintain business process changes
- Design dashboards, management and operational reports
- Analyze, design, and build new custom reports using standard Workday reporting functionality
- Document and communicate issues found in testing
- Analyze, test, and adopt functionality from bi-annual Workday releases
- Assist with regression testing, controls, and documentation alongside release of any new functionality or changes to current configuration environment
Get In Touch
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
At Root, we judge people based on the merit of their work, not who they are. If you are passionate about what this role entails and solving real problems, we encourage you to apply. We want to learn about you and what you can add to our team.
Who we are
We’re harnessing the power of technology to revolutionize insurance. Using machine learning and mobile telematic platforms, we’ve built one of the most innovative FinTech companies in the world. And we’re just getting started.
What draws people to Root
Our success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our products are only as good as the people building and promoting them. We want individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and an analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy—for assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless. Impact—by challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business. Collaboration—we encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn. People—we are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.
3 open positions
7 open positions
Customer Service & Sales
1 open position
7 open positions
1 open position
8 open positions
11 open positions
Research & Development
Corporate Dev & Strategy
Don’t see your job?
Send your resume and what you’d love to do to email@example.com.