We’re hiring a Data Analyst, Pricing in Columbus, OH
- Work with product and engineering to identify the highest-impact data products with the highest risk of inaccuracy.
- Create processes to identify, prioritize, and illustrate data quality issues and remediation efforts.
- Set standards of measurement and communicate data reconciliation results with stakeholders across the firm.
- Establish data quality rules consistent with business strategy and goals.
- Keep data consumers informed of the status of data quality issues as they arise.
- Create, manage, and upgrade data stewardship processes to: Automate data quality checks. Keep track of changes to historical data. Find erroneous data and track new issues in a principled and timely manner.
- Ensure derived data fields are correctly computed and uploaded.
- Work with data science, engineering, and business teams to ensure model outputs match across research and production.
- Act as data liaison between business leaders; partner with data producers/consumers to ensure assumptions are being satisfied.
- Identify inefficiencies and inspire change across all data-dependent processes.
- Strong programming skills. Python preferred.
- Knowledge of data cleansing, data quality measurement, and data profiling.
- Experience with various forms of exploratory data analysis.
- Attention to detail and remarkable organizational skills.
- 3+ years of data management and/or governance experience.
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
- Android Telematics Engineer
- Director of Engineering - Mobile Telematics
- Engineering Lead
- iOS Telematics Engineer
- Mid-Level Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Claims Auto Damage Appraiser - Level One
- Claims Auto Damage Appraiser - Level Two
- Claims Liability Examiner - Level One
- Data Analyst, Performance Marketing
- Director, Communications and Media Relations
- Director, Customer Insights & Analytics
- SEO/SEM Manager
- Data Analyst, Pricing
- Data Scientist
- Data Scientist, Telematics
- Insurance Pricing Auditor
- NLP Data Scientist
If you’d like to be a part of what we are building but don’t see an opening that suits you, email us at [email protected].