We’re hiring a SEO/SEM Manager in Columbus, OH
- Plan, develop and execute our SEO/SEM strategy, working closely with the extended marketing team to integrate SEM/SEO into our multi-channel demand generation strategy.
- Manage and implement SEO/SEM tactics including, but not limited to, paid search campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy testing, bid management, landing page optimization, and budget management. Continuously A/B test to maximize performance.
- Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts - regularly analyzing and creating actionable reporting to identify opportunities to optimize performance and improve KPIs.
- Perform keyword research and deep dive analyses to identify opportunities and optimize approach to improve conversion and maximize ROI to the business.
- Conduct competitor research to identify gaps and new opportunities.
- Monitor industry news, trends, and shifts to align with evolving SEO/SEM strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering)
- 3+ years digital marketing experience, with a focus on technical SEO and SEM/PPC advertising. Web to mobile conversion experience preferred but not required.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Search Console and at least one major SEO software (Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, WebCEO or similar). Certification in Google AdWords and Google Analytics preferred.
- Proficient with MS Excel and/or other data analyses packages (R, SQL, Python)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Critical thinking and advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly driven, self-motivated, and independent work ethic
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
- Android Telematics Engineer
- Director of Engineering - Mobile Telematics
- Engineering Lead
- Information Security Engineer
- iOS Telematics Engineer
- Manual QA Specialist
- Mid-Level Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Claims Auto Damage Appraiser - Level One
- Claims Auto Damage Appraiser - Level Two
- Claims Auto Damage Supervisor
- Claims Liability Examiner - Level One
- Claims Liability Manager
- Data Analyst, Pricing
- Data Scientist
- Data Scientist, Telematics
- Insurance Pricing Auditor
- NLP Data Scientist
If you’d like to be a part of what we are building but don’t see an opening that suits you, email us at [email protected].