What You'll Be Doing
- Build & scale a world class MarTech Stack to achieve Marketing’s strategy by boosting usage, adoption, & integration of marketing technology platforms.
- Develop a marketing-wide portfolio management framework & enabling technology platform creating insights into programs, projects, etc in alignment with strategic goals & OKRs, allowing leaders to make informed, real-time decisions.
- Enable greater scale, speed, and quality outputs by optimizing marketing’s work performance indicators (WPIs) - mix, capacity, velocity, collaboration, & engagement
- Create a framework to drive the integration of connected projects to ensure consistent messaging, coordinated tactics, and on-time launch of customer-facing initiatives.
- Collaborate with marketing, finance, and analytics partners to measure and improve Marketing’s impact on the business & gain confidence in where to invest the next dollar.
What We're Looking For
- 8+ years of experience working in marketing operations, marketing technology, portfolio management, or similar relevant experience
- Experience with marketing technology platforms (e.g., marketing automation, digital asset management, customer data platform, work management, multi-touch attribution, etc)
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with a collaborative mindset and a positive attitude
- Strategic-thinker who can work independently with exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Comfortable with the use of Microsoft Office and Google software, especially Excel/Google Sheets
- Maintains a do-what-it-takes attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced working environment
Get In Touch
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
At Root, we judge people based on the merit of their work, not who they are. If you are passionate about what this role entails and solving real problems, we encourage you to apply. We want to learn about you and what you can add to our team.
Who we are
We’re harnessing the power of technology to revolutionize insurance. Using machine learning and mobile telematic platforms, we’ve built one of the most innovative FinTech companies in the world. And we’re just getting started.
What draws people to Root
Our success is in large part due to our unwavering standards in hiring. We recognize that our products are only as good as the people building and promoting them. We want individuals who find solutions by going through the cycle of ideation to implementation with curiosity, rigor, and an analytical lens. Ask anyone who works here and you’ll hear similar reasons for why they joined:
Autonomy—for assertive self-starters, the opportunities to contribute are limitless. Impact—by challenging the way it’s always been done, we solve problems that have a big impact on our business. Collaboration—we encourage rich discussion and civil debate at every turn. People—we are inspired by the collection of crazy-smart people around us.
3 open positions
6 open positions
4 open positions
12 open positions
Customer Service & Sales
8 open positions
5 open positions
11 open positions
3 open positions
10 open positions
Research & Development
Business Dev & Strategy
1 open position
Corporate Dev & Strategy
Don’t see your job?
Send your resume and what you’d love to do to firstname.lastname@example.org.