We’re hiring a Marketing Analyst in Columbus, OH
- Performance Analysis: Track and monitor performance of assigned marketing initiatives and channels. Partner with Engineering to create and maintain automated performance dashboards as needed
- Insight Generation & Optimization Recommendation: Conduct ad-hoc analyses to uncover new insights and make recommendations on how to improve business performance; leverage various analytical and statistical approaches to deepen quality of insights
- Design Experiments: Partner with initiative owner to design and deploy testing iterations designed to continuously improve business results. Actively contribute to marketing planning and execution.
- Funnel Conversion: Partner with creative and product teams to continuously test and optimize email/push/SMS “nurturing” communication to customers and prospects to optimize performance at each step of the funnel.
- Competitive Benchmarking: Research and capture competitive activity in assigned channels. Communicate insights and recommendations to broader team.
Desired Skills and Mindset
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or other business-related field.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Highly analytical mindset; proficient in SQL, Excel, and statistical analysis methods Experience with R, Tableau and/or HTML skills (or willingness to learn) a plus
- Familiarity with ad management and tracking platforms, such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook preferred. Previous experience with a marketing automation platform (eg, Marketo, Braze, LeanPlum, Eloqua) a plus
- High attention to detail with superior problem-solving skills; comfortable independently multitasking and prioritizing projects in a fast-paced work environment
- Superior problem solver with the ability to independently identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Embraces Root’s values and excited to be a part of our dynamic culture; has a ‘do-what-it-takes’ attitude toward driving for results in a fast-paced work environment
Finding the right people to help us build Root is a top priority. Whether you would like to explore the possibility of working together or simply learn more about the position, we’d love to hear from you!
- Android Telematics Engineer
- Director of Engineering - Mobile Telematics
- Engineering Lead - Mobile Telematics
- Infrastructure Engineer
- iOS Telematics Engineer
- Mid-Level Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Claims Auto Damage Manager
- Claims Liability Administrator
- Claims Liability Manager
- Claims Vendor Manager
If you’d like to be a part of what we are building but don’t see an opening that suits you, email us at [email protected].